Monday, September 17, 2007

woot woot

lookit!!! i finaly made a blogger

sooo i was just talking to maggie &&&

Me: u hav to tell me every thing nomatter what!
Magg: oook as long as you dont get mad at me
Me: hav i ever gotten mad at u?!?
Magg: yeaa u sided wit my mother thts the worst mad you can get!
Me: o yea lol but hav i ever done anything about it?
Magg: noo lol
Me: exactly!! lol bc i care about you but u can do whtever the hell u want!
Magg: yea but i care about u n i totaly tell you what to do I OWN YOU!!!

lmao

Magg:oohhh im gona name my kids vladimir!

Magg: AHHHHH everry thing is in spanish!!! EEEK
Me: i hate spanish!!!

ahhh i love my wifeyy

and my twinny of course who NEEDS TO CALL ME BACK!! grrr



sooo today i went to school and felt like crap because i was sick allday yesterday with a fever and so i texted my mommy during first saying:
Me: grrr can i come home now?
Mom: r u sick?
Me: i feel like crap!!!
so i got to go home but i waited till after first period so mr sicker wouldnt get mad at me!!
then later when my brother got home and my mom left for a class in cleveland, Paul walks into my room and is like...
Paul: i cut my self! bu idk if i need stiches or not...
me: ohh god wht did u do noww?!?!

lol fun fun sooo yea...ttyl

<3Errrka

No comments: