Monday, September 24, 2007

pretty much the way things go

you know,
~i find it kinda funny that considering im the retarded one of the group~
~im the only one smart enough to realize you cant argue,~
~people are stubborn and will do whatever the hell they see in their mind is best~
~no matter what you say the only thing you can do is give your advice once and hope it was heard....~

~thats pretty much how it is and ill keep it that way with out complaining (much)~

~bc i love my friends enough to respect their decisions no matter how retarded they are hahaha =D ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soo ive decided that me, Maggie, Elyssa, Becca, and Kayla are all going to St. Louis the second becca turns 21!! and again once kayla does haha bc the first time we go she still wont be legal n well have to sneek her drinks and what not!!

~***and wer all going wether wer still friends by then or not(so be better still be haha) bc i said soo n i win =) ***~

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I freaking love you!!!!

I can't wait until this weekend with you!! I've neglected my friend duties....I have LOADS to tell you but no time or effort too. haha Sorry babe. Welp, I love you and love it that you FINALLY got a blogger!!! MUAH