Thursday, October 4, 2007

randomness for sure

lmao so me my brother and my dad went to the bowling alley so see my sister n her friends

wer talking about random things and paul says

Paul: (talking about chinese year animal things to dad) did you know that Rosie (our dog) is a dog!
Dad: no i had no fucking clue i thought she was a opossum!
Me: lmfao (i <3 my family)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and mr scholl made a mathmatical equation proving women to be evil...

women = time X money

time = money

women = money X money
women = money^2 (pretend thts a sqaured sign

money = square root of evil
money^2 = evil

women = evil

....im still waiting for the equation showin that men = assholes but for somereason he still hasnt found one =P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i fucking hate being grounded but its all too easy to get on teh computer w/o mom noticing lol

<3Erika

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I miss you darling!!